A GLANCE AT "FITNESS" !

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well while reading this text !
Today I will speak to you about Fitness which which is one of my many passions in this life, but probably the one I am addicted to the most.
First, I wanna tell you that being fit doesn't mean being skinny, but rather being healthy and strong.
And to have a fit body, you must adopt a fit lifestyle.
I know, I know ! this sounds a little bit too phylosophical , but trust me if you have the will, you CAN do it .
A fit lifestyle consists of : a good spirit , good activities and most importantly : GOOD FOOD.
The first thing you have to put in mind is that the only barriere that stands in your face is you, never say I can't, or I shall leave it for later! NO! Do things at their time and appropriately.
Believe in yourself and set goals since the very beginning, so that your work won't be a random run but a process .
Surround yourself with people who will always spread positive energy in your area and never let anyone drag you down or tell you that you can't , remember: only you can decide.
Fill your time with reading and enriching your knowledge through whatever means that you love, as well as doing things you love all the time, do charity or blogging or whatever, what matters is your inner peace and happiness. ♥
Adopt a good workout programme and I can provide help and recommend people in this field , get to know more about your body and be friends with it , believe me once you become friends with your body nothing can let you down , as you life you, and weights as well ahahah !
And the good point is about FOOD, and how much love I have for the beautiful word in the English language lol ! sure mom goes first but hey!! hold on a second ! your stomach is engaged in this thing hahaa!
Always remember that food is a nutrition not entertainment !
what we see on media yet what we eat on a daily basis is so unhealthy! regarding the fact that people don't define " healthy" all the same!! 

So you would better stop minding the taste and the sight of melting cheese over pasta and pizza and count the calories and the fats it has! and how bad it can be on a long term period! Get to see things as they are, fetch fruits and veggies ,♥ eat meat and enjoy it as God allowed you to it 

Commentaires

  1. YAAAAAAS GIRL , Congratulations for the new baby ( i mean the blog haha ) i know you`re gonna do an amazing job just like the gym :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

24 Lessons in 24 Years 💛

"Nevertheless,..." is the reason why I am single by choice … (a kinda deep analysis)

Ramadan Routine [Quarantine Edition]