HOW TO ADOPT A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ?
Hello / Good morning / evening everyone!
I hope you are well, then as you read in the title, today we will talk about the technique or the way I followed to get a life that suits me and a healthy lifestyle that m helps a lot to improve in various fields.
__________________________________________________________________
Certainly! to adopt a new way of life is quite frustrating! especially if the person goes through moments of stress, guilt or depression, but if we follow a few small steps, it will make the procedure so easy and fun.
First, THE DECISION! you must decide! that you think you want a new life, a new beginning! put yourself in the bath of a new beginning, and you will notice that nothing will stop you from continuing the walk in this way! It is hard enough to decide suddenly, it must take a good period of time when you think a lot and think several times about the causes or even the consequences of this change that you want to apply to your life.
Second, INSPIRATION! Be inspired by all that is positive in the field you have just begun, know from where to take the information, follow people who have already changed their life system, learn from their mistakes and try to analyze their experiences by compareing them to your experiences, always see things on both sides, this will allow you to manage everything without any problem!
Third, EXECUTION! start applying all that you have learned, first get rid of all the misconceptions and the words of the ignorants, always look in the good sources (I insist !!) then go on to eliminate all kinds of parasites and negative people, make out of your life any person who will come to tell you that you can not do it or to do it! Believe me they will be the first to come talk to you once your success will be visible and obvious!
Fourth, PATIENCE!
a change is always a transition from one thing to another thing that is so different! I will not tell you it's easy! on the contrary!! it's hard enough, but the fruit is good anyway !!!
you must be so courageous and patient, because you will simply be under tension, pressure, and sadness sometimes, you will find yourself in tears without any logical reason! eh yes! That's life, but once you're strong and you say that's what you want to do anyway! it will make you still powerful, and I swear to you that after a few months, you will end up with:
1- positivity.
2- mental and physical health.
3-of the accepting of yourself!
4- self-confidence, joy, and satisfaction.
________________ ____________________ __________________
AND VOILAAA !! That's all for today my dear friends I hope it will help you repair a little hahah! I love you and I tell you: see you soon!
____________________
Follow me on social media ♥
Twitter: @Randa_Driss
Instagram: @Randadriss
Snapchat: @randamd

Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire