YOU DO YOU !

Hello everyone! what's up?
I hope y'all are doing super well! 
Today I will speak about something that definitely means a lot to me as I assume it does with a lot of you which is doing your own selves.

Lately, I have been hearing so many comments about myself and the way I dress, eat , treat people and many other things ! here are "some" of what I live with on a daily basis! --- Stop working out because you already look fine you need no extra work! You must stop bodybuilding because your quads became too big for a woman! Don't go to the gym again!! do you wanna waste your cheeks !! keep them! Don't wear large clothes , you always end up looking like an old lady! Don't wear clothes of your size , hide your shape a little!! Don't put on makeup! you look ugly when you take it off!! eat normally and satisfy yourself! don't starve yourself like that!!! Don't speak in English! no one can understand you! you do it because we can't understand it!! your accent is crap and no one would ever get it !! don't put on jeans with sneakers ! A teacher never dresses like that! Don't speak your mind out loud ! Don't watch a lot of foreigners ! you live in Algeria!!!
______________________________________
I guess I should stop processing for a while and just be like : who are you to judge? LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!???  Do you get me clothes? Do you pay my gym subscription? Do you hold me my bag on the way to lift? Do you cook for me? Do you get me food daily? Do you f*cking know me??!
______________________________________
Knowing you is up to you ! Even the closest people sometimes don't get to know you or feel you the way you know yourself or at least others do.
Believe me , once you start dreaming out of the bubble of university and the perfect job of a doctor or teacher or architect, there will be so many people doing you that oldies' middle finger "eheeee!!!!" assuring to themselves that none of your dreams will come true, and try to keep you always chained to the most typical rule of life: study to work, get married and raise kids, clean and cook! Always doing things to everyone else but never to yourself ! why? 
Let's talk about you, whoever reading this: I want you to sit down and think of answers to these questions :
whoever told you anything to put you down or tried to keep you far from doing your thing: 
Do they know you? like : deeply know you? have they ever been there ? Did they believe in you? Or push you do your best? Did they suggest support or at least acknowledged your journey? I am quite sure : NO.
_______________________________________

So right after hearing your answer , tell yourself that you shall never listen to whatever comments ! or "Advice" as some call it !Do what you think is going to get you where you truly want to be ! Be free to take whatever wise decision ! That would lead you be a happy person ♥ 
              
                 ______________________________   
Never forget that all what you have in this life is : you.
You decide what you want to be and who you want to become, it is your life, you must fully live it!

Be proud of your accomplishements and mistakes. wounds make of us better persons ♥ 
____________     ____________     ____________     ____________
PS: To everyone telling me to post in Arabic, I will seriously consider your suggestions, and work harder to provide a better organized content.
____________     ____________     ____________     ____________

I hope that this post would help you figure out some stuff to which you can relate and think of them once again but deeper this time, I truly let my heart out.
I wanna thank everyone of you for you positive feedback on my social media , you truly are pushing me do my best ♥
______________________________________________________________


DON'T HESITATE TO JOIN ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA :
Instagram : @randadriss
Twitter : @Randa_Driss
Snapchat : @randamd


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

24 Lessons in 24 Years 💛

"Nevertheless,..." is the reason why I am single by choice … (a kinda deep analysis)

Ramadan Routine [Quarantine Edition]