THE ONE ♥ !





Hello! ~

 I hope y’all are doing super well while reading this article.
First of all, I want to apologize for my very long absence. The fact that I didn’t blog post is because I have been working on new content which I wanted to present in a different manner. I have been looking for concepts that would represent me. And by the way: I owe a very big “Thank you!” to every single one who DMed me asking for my news and for more articles. This definitely means the world to me and pushes me work even harder to better my performance as a Blogger.
Today, I will perceive Marriage!
Don’t get me wring y’all! I know this topic is old and boring! But I feel like it is never tackled appropriately! All we (society wise) ask about is: Is she beautiful? (The bride). How much was her Sadaq? (Sadaq or Mahr: an amount of money given by the groom to his bride. It is one of the most important elements in an Islamic marriage). Or what does he work? (The groom).
Basically all silly questions that do concern no one!
Actually no one bothers asking questions of perception, even if it eventually isn’t their relationship or marriage but: where are questions like: are they taking it seriously to marriage? Will she easily adopt the costums of his city and family? It is what both (groom and bride) want with their lives? And so on, with questions that would lead us to my small unorganized discussion of the topic.
_________________ _____________________ ________________________ ___________________
We all since teenage start drawing an image in our minds of the man / woman that we want to live with for the rest of our lives.
Every person in this world expects a specific sample of “the One” who would make their life joyful and happy, who would make them hold responsibility and duty in the most positive way.
However! Finding the 100% match to your expectations is a hard task! Yet impossible! I will not get to “the perfection” kind of discussion because it is an empty one in my opinion. But I will rather discuss difference! Yes readers! People are all different! It is all about living with this difference, about finding an alliance with someone who is not like you by any mean. Either in preferences or attitudes. Psychology has explained this kind of difference in so many ways, a lot of specialists have come up with researches that do show how people differ in perceiving things, understanding speech and reacting to statements. All we have to do is invest in such achievements and use them to make our lives easier, learn how to embrace differences in a way that won’t put us under a constant paranoia of: why is this happening to me? And what is wrong as I am doing everything right!?
Matching preferences does never mean that you will be happy with this person; you may like the same things but no be happy together, as you may have huge gaps when it comes to your hobbies and still enjoy your co existence. It is because each one is taking his side of life, and not erasing his personality because his partner isn’t fine with such practices. This takes us to what is called: acceptance and respect.
_______________________________________________________________________
Something else that is very important in my opinion is appreciation:
I think every person wishes to be appreciated for the smallest gesture they do.
Speaking of me, I would love me a husband who would compliment how my house is always clean, compliment my delicious food and my excellent coffee.
Who would just smile at me every day and for no reason. Small details always make huge differences.
A lot of people may think that being fancy to your partner all the time is what makes you happy but despite all of that, everyone would miss a little smile and a simple “how are you?” and “let me listen to your concerns, I really want to help” not a verbal “I will be here” that comes out all the time without even being executed for once.
________________________ I really didn’t outline this article, that’s why my ideas may go in disorder, I would recommend you think of every idea on its own to avoid confusion._____________

Next, I want to speak about behaviour.
It actually is very important to speak about this point in every relationship, in my opinion.
There are people whom within a relationship put their partner in the raw of GODS! I know you got that right! Eventually these people will resign from being a half of the relationship to rather the one who owns it and asks to be given everything and never gives back a thing.
_____________________ It is a rule: you get back what you give!
Personally, I don’t believe in the unconditional love thing. Because I, as a human being want to be given back what I once gave. And I think it is very fair to expect as much as you provide.
We really must teach ourselves the concept of equality in whatever relationship in our lives (friendship, relationship, or even with a co-worker or colleague). And not to overdo ourselves without being rewarded with the same amount of effort that you previously put, yet thanked!
_____________________________________________________________________________
So to conclude this quite long one heheh! Let me say:
I, Randa, and every other WOMAN would wish:
-          To have someone who would respect her as she will do in return. And who would help her be the best version of herself.
-           Someone who would ask her about her wellbeing and uses his wisdom to lead her solve problems and hit her ultimate.
-           Respect her personality and likes and appreciate everything she does with a warm heart.
-          She will equally thank him for everything he does to make her smile.
-          Someone who would put her by his side and spend as much energy as she would, to make their unity last as long as possible.
-          Someone who would hold her hand against all the hardships they may face and smash them all.
-          Someone with whom she would be happy all the time <3.

              ____________________________A/N_____________________________
 I don’t want this to be taken as a “dreamy” piece of writing in which I describe a man who doesn’t exist! It is us who make people show their inner selves. There are a lot of good men and women in this world who probably do give a bad impression just because they previously were deeply wounded as they didn’t get enough love and respect.
Be honest all the time, do yourself and get your stuff together to work.
Put efforts into everything that you want to own and preserve, be kind and brave. Life has never been promised to be easy. Most importantly: love from the bottom of your heart and do whatever you feel <3.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
♦ DON'T HESITATE TO JOIN ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA : ♦
Facebook Page: Randa Driss - @RandaPercievesBlog 
Instagram : @randadriss
Twitter : @Randa_Driss
Snapchat : @randamd


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

24 Lessons in 24 Years 💛

"Nevertheless,..." is the reason why I am single by choice … (a kinda deep analysis)

Ramadan Routine [Quarantine Edition]