Dear 2018, ...

Hello 2018!
you came to your end right?
I don't know about your feelings but I know about mine,
so please, allow me to share some of the things I felt living 2018!
Do you remember back in January when I used to force myself into everything? school wasn't the best place I would go to. I was still so out of life and demotivated. I didn't think that such a state of mind woould disappear that fast!!
Do you remember back in February when I first had a boxing workout? I kicked hard though! I wasn't kicked because I wasn't hitting a human being, but I got my leg bruised a little! and I felt really happy!
Oh dear March!! I turned 20 years old!! one day before, I had a wild party with my gym mates!!
I wore pink for Women's day! and I danced my heart out !! it felt really cool ♥
April was when we got back to classes! it felt zeird and hard! but now that I remember it, It feels just okay.
may was when I has to study for the whole sacred month and have my parents far from me for the first time in my life. was it easy? owh hell no! but I am happy for both of them and so proud as well.
dear June and July: EXAMS.
Hot August! I still am mad because I couldn't get a tan although I've laid in the sun for hours!!
September and the term 2 !! wasn't that cool but it passed!
October and EXAMS Pt.2 ! and we passed!
November and year 4 !! we kicked it off but still doesn't feel like it really did!
December and it is still as warm as Septermber!! not the best thing but it's already January so,..
see? you weren't the best but somehow you were the best.
I just wanna say thank you.
_________________________________________
 Photograph Credit: https://image.shutterstock.com/image-illustration/time-say-goodbye-2018-450w-1226884627.jpg

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

24 Lessons in 24 Years 💛

"Nevertheless,..." is the reason why I am single by choice … (a kinda deep analysis)

Ramadan Routine [Quarantine Edition]