THE BURN OUT!


      At a certain stage of life, people start feeling like some things are coming to an end. Like some things or aspects have stopped evolving, and that there is no progress anymore. This, tend to trigger their psychological state and push them through a constant loop of over-thinking the whys and the hows . Today we will be talking about the so called Burn out phase. What is it? What are its symptoms? And how to solve this issue and even prevent it from occurring?

      “BURN OUT” is a period of time where people start feeling a certain fatigue and indifference towards anything. And eventually, this will affect one’s productivity drastically. It is generally due to pressure, over-thinking and over-working. This phase can last for days or weeks if not discovered at an early stage. 
                                                                       _______
      This psychological state of mind has multiple symptoms and signs that would somehow make us understand what we are being through. Amongst them: Fatigue. It is the most prominent sign of burn out. Since people would suddenly stop interacting with anything around them, Stop participating in conversations and giving opinions about different matters in life. And if so, debates would turn into fights since things would be taken more personally. They will no more make efforts to express their feelings. In fact, they will feel like they have no energy to do anything. It doesn’t only consist of physical tiredness but also emotional and mental tiredness.
      Another thing is the decrease of enthusiasm and excitement. The feeling of being consumed is an important element to consider which actually means that you may somehow have stepped in the burn out phase. This will lead to developing negative ideas about different matters in life. At this point, people will only see the dark side of everything and eliminate positive possibilities all at once!
Burn out signs can also be external. People will no longer care about their nutrition so they would eat unhealthy foods, sleep less without caring about the consequences to such practises. It may result in a constant headache, stiffness, bad digestion, and even hormonal disorders, etc…
                                                                        ________
      Avoiding the burn out is somehow a thing  that does not need a sophisticated prior planning. It is rather a means of protection from falling in such a situation! The burn out will not happen if our lifestyle is designed in a way that would prevent breakdowns from happening. In other words, if people organize their activities and schedule them regularly, classify their priorities appropriately, take their time in dealing with everything that happens in their life on a daily basis, and define their objectives and goals. There will be no room for doubting our choices or decisions. Organization will provide such relief and allow people set things according to their importance and urgency.
                                                        ______
       Now that we know what the Burn Out is and what its symptoms are, and how to avoid the burn out, we will speak about how to get out of it. The key to getting out of that uncomfortable zone is to assume that you are in. it is essential to understand that we are being through a disorder that can have bad drawbacks and that we should know how to treat it and become better. As said before, this state is caused by over-thinking. Thus, it is due to accumulations that don’t have a specific time or place. But rather the fact of letting things have a major impact without fetching a real solution to them, so we go in the loop of over-thinking and self-blaming--- a whole chain! So, if you are through a burn out period, don’t blame it on yourself! And admit that things got harder and went beyond you capacity, which is very normal since you are human.
      The second thing is to know when to stop; it may sound a little bit daring. I personally discovered it after a long time. We always wish to accomplish everything in a perfect way even if it is on our health and well being’s behalf! This eager to have it all done prevents us from thinking about our position in all of this. And at the end, it will all be chaotic around us! But this is wrong. We must know when to say no and when to say stop and when to say: I do not want this anymore. We must learn how to classify our priorities and capacities so that we can get to the place when we can stop.
      One last thing but absolutely not least, is taking a digital break. By digital break we mean: to stop using social media for a certain period of time. This will help us sit calmly and think about everything and try to come up with new ideas. Social media would only fill in our days with unnecessary information about things that we do not have a direct connection to. And this will only be a burdening weight that will prevent the mental recovery from occurring correctly.
To sum up everything, I would like to say that every human being will feel as if they are of no importance in life. But that is when they should hold tight and sit and meditate. Reorder their priorities and consider their choices. Giving up might not be the wisest choice to make. But rather getting rid of the negativity and fetching better things in life. Being more organized and steady is what will help every hardship end smoothly and become a lesson for the future. So stay strong!
-Credit: IG @Kookielolo7 
-Photograph Credit:  https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/522347256779042808/
-Like my Facebook page for random updates! At:  https://www.facebook.com/RandaPerceivesBlog/

Commentaires

  1. Great job dear 👏
    I loved the topic and all what it was about basically because I went through it once. I felt like I was running out of life, everything got so lame; in fact, I took it so personally and I just shed tears whenever something happens. Eventually, I could assume that I was a weak, unconfident person.
    But sometimes life gives you free lessons so as not to take it for granted, so I took my time to think about that stuff and take a few breaths to do the next step. I can't deny that it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do but still it is credited for who I am now ❤
    Thank you Randa, I love you girl !!.... Keep up the great job 👏

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am so proud of you!! indeed fighting things will make of you a stronger person ♥ and a better one on so many scales. I love you too my dear ♥ thank you so much for your positive feedback ♥!!!

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

24 Lessons in 24 Years 💛

"Nevertheless,..." is the reason why I am single by choice … (a kinda deep analysis)

Ramadan Routine [Quarantine Edition]