THE TRUTH ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS!
Hello,
I am the so called weight loss. Probably,
I am the thing everyone loves talking about. Either the way I function, or
the necessary ritual of behaviours people need to adopt so that we become
friends. But the truth is that nobody knows me. And no one knows exactly how
I work and why I work. I am going to tell you however. Not because I pity
you. But because I see you. You are lost, and you want answers. You want to
make it, but you don’t know how. I will help you. I will strip from every
concept people put around me. I will be transparent with you and tell you
nothing but the truth. My truth … The truth of weight loss.
|
What I want you to know is that if you want to be friends with me, you
must be brave. I know I am not that nice of a thing that you want to approach,
nor a thing that you chose after peaceful inner negotiations. But still, you
chose to face me. It is because you don’t have another choice. It is because
you know deep down that you have to make this move. That you have to fight for
that one thing you have always wanted, but never had. You do not know how it
feels and still you want it so bad. You must have the courage to assume all
these thoughts and embody them… to make a concrete move and approach me and
become friends with me.
Once you decide to commit to our relationship, things will start
changing. But first, I want to tell you how things are going to change for
you.. forever.
I would gladly tell you that I will not leave your life anymore. I will
be with you as long as you live. I
will not behave like those fake things that occupy you for a period and then
disappear. I am loyal. I will be with you in every minute of your life starting
from the second you decide to embrace me. You are going to live me. Wake up to
me and sleep to me. Eat me and drink me and breathe me. You will talk about me
to everyone. You will not be able to extract me from your body and soul once I
take over you. I am not a transition
phase you go through whatsoever. I will become you. You cannot just let go of me once you feel
satisfaction. Never! I have been loyal to you all the way long, and so should
you be. LOYAL.
Okay, I will give you time to absorb this fact. I know you did not think
I will be that huge of a guest to your life. But that’s the truth. I am indeed
someone that needs to stay at a place that feels like home. Where I feel
welcome. That’s why I only make cool things with few people! And since we are
going to stay together for a long long while, I want to speak about what it
takes to deal with me. Well, I can be naughty sometimes! I can put you through
stress, mental breakdowns, phases of sadness and probably depression. I will
isolate you from a large layer of people, I may show up as pimples on your
face, very unbalanced period cycles, anxiety and more symptoms that um! I don’t
give to everyone but that’s a short description of what you may face as we be
together. That being said, I want to ask you a favour. Oh! Not really a favour
since you will take the whole benefit: I want you to bare with me every step of
our journey together. I know that we may fight so many times and you may feel
like quiting but believe me! Everything I do is for the sake of your health and
well being. Just know that whenever you feel uneasy , I am to take the entire
responsibility. It is me who caused you this state but you chose it though! You
chose it because you had visions. Visions of how things are going to look like
once we flourish together and hit the top with our amazing soul to soul link. I
promise you now, that everything is going to be alright. I know that might
sound like something everyone says, but I am not anyone. I love you and I am
with you because you can be better with me. You will grow as a person with me.
I just want you to trust me, and give me time, and give YOURSELF time, and we
can really do outstanding things.
I want you to know that I am not to only take fats out of your body, but
also show you the true side of so many people. I want to tell you that there
are going to be people who will try to approach you again because you look
skinnier. There will be people who know you and that are going to address you
differently after losing weight. I want you also to know that you will not feel
like yourself anymore. I told you right? I will take over you. You will not be
you anymore. You will not see the things in the same way. You will not enjoy
the same things. You will not communicate with the same people as before. You
will not go to the same places as before. You will not laugh at the same jokes,
or at the same stories. You are going to get out step by step of that circle
called you. And you will fade through a new world in which nobody has anything
to do. You will be fully alone in your new enjoyable atmosphere where you have
no company and you will still enjoy it. You know why? Because I will take away
all your insecurities and complexes. I will open your eyes to who you really
are, I will let you see the true world, the unfiltered one.
And finally, I want you to know that I helped you because of you. It is
because you are an honest person. Because you wanted to become better and
develop yourself and raise your esteem as the person you truly are. It does not
matter who you are or what you are. What matters to me is YOU. Your feelings
and emotions. The ideas you have before sleeping, the way you want to be, the
change you want to see in the world. I will hold you hand. I will make you who
you are and you will love yourself.
*v*
wow man!! That was so emotional and
honest. I love being honest. I really hate selling dreams to people. Despite
the fact that so many of them love it when I practically lie to them ,but yeah…
I guess that’s why we don’t last forever..
___________________________ I wish us to
last forever, I really want nothing but the best for you! Let’s rock!
_________________________________________________________________________
**************END.**************
Hello Guys! It’s Randa! I really hope you enjoy today’s blogpost. It
took me weeks to figure out how to write my ideas in a creative way that I
have not used before on my platform. I honestly don’t know how to feel about
it yet. So please don’t hesitate to comment down below what you think ( you
can comment without connecting to an email and your comment is going to be
anonymous). Share your thoughts with me and let me know what I should touch
up so that it gets better. I hope you are having a great one. I love you guys
so much and thank you for your support. It really means the world to me.
|
IMPORTANT!
1-
My
DMs are open to everyone asking about my content only. I do reply to any
person asking about my blogging procedures or any other kind of similar
contexts. Any attempts of sending meaningless messages or asking about
irrelevant topics will cause the user to be banned. The inbox of my SNS
accounts is for professional purposes ONLY.
2- I do own my content. And any reported use of my
content on other platforms than the ones of the owner are to be considered as
plagiarism.
|
_______________________________________________________________________________
My Social Networking Sites:
Instagram:
@areum_98_
Facebook:
《A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realizing it's not going to happen overnight 》
RépondreSupprimerI really liked the way you choose to share your experience with weight loss i'm so proud of you unni 💜💜 you're so talented keep going FIGHTING 💪
Ps : Sorry for my english 🙈
OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💕💕
Supprimer