RandaPerceivesBlog is 2 Years Old !!


Hi guys !! I hope you’re doing great!!
      First of all, let me say: Happy New Year to all of you!
      I hope that this year would be nothing but a joyful one for all of you!
      Today’s talk is going to be a raw one. I have been off a little bit because of my teaching training and my dissertation. It’s just super exhausting and it goes further than the classroom and the school or even college.
It’s just mentally draining and keeping up is so hard. I know that this is supposed to happen. I am aware of the hardships and I am slowly blending with the situation and it isn’t as bad as before.
      Teaching gave me a very big opportunity to shed light on the details of my performances and the mistakes I make. It also gives me endless chances to change and better my performance every time.
It just makes me feel human. That’s it.
      So as you saw in the title, YES!! We are two years old!!
Can you imagine? It’s just scary how time is flying by and all I feel is gratitude.
I remember clearly the day I decided to start this blog. I was feeling very desperate at that time.
I clearly remember producing x10 times more than what I am providing to this platform and seeing it all go to waste.
I have been applying to many blogging websites and receiving nothing back.
It made me at certain times feel like I am not good at what I was doing that’s why I stopped for a long while.
      I have been producing written materials ever since I was 7 and it got me very ambitious to be bigger and grow more and to expand as an author.
     I remember deleting my writings from 2016/2017 because I thought they were bad. I regret it now that I think of it. But when I think of where I am now, I feel like it was just another step on the ladder.
      It was January 4th 2018 when I first posted on RandaPerceivesBlog. I have written something about fitness although back in the day I barely knew anything about it. Although until now, I still have very small knowledge. But I had that “fire in the eyes”kkk. It kept me moving forward. I had almost 10 readers or something but I was okay with it. At the end of the day, I expected nothing. And I kept on writing and posting and sharing my content although it barely got any reads. I remember I was so into it that I didn’t care about how it would perform. But it thankfully started growing bit by bit.
      People started replying to my content on DMs telling me beautiful things. People were saying that my post “made their day” or “inspired them” or “pushed them to try writing”.
      I started feeling a certain burden. I didn’t want to disappoint my readers. The few readers I had. The very first ones that I remember by name. I want to tell you I love you. I wanted to push my limits forward to be always ahead of my readers’ expectations. Bit by bit, I started getting more and more readers and it was starting to feel more familiar. Although I wasn’t that consistent but I tried to put my effort into the very few content I was sharing.
      I won’t lie to you and make it sound all pinkish. I received a lot of hatred because of what I write.
Some people enjoyed coming at me and doing their experts and come at me for not being “academic” or “respecting the norms of academic writing”. I , first of all am an English major. I studied writing and I know what academic content should look like. Also, I have never mentioned that this website’s posts are going to be academically produced whatsoever.
I  was at a very low place and I started sharing my writings because I felt like it.
I didn’t ask anyone to love what I write yet I have received a lot of love which I will be forever grateful for. Anyone coming for me because of grammar or vocabulary or anything, let me say it now: this isn’t textbook content. These are simple thoughts put in simple words for the readers to relate to. That’s it.
      If I were to speak about how I changed since I started this blog, I would say that I changed 180°. I just cannot express it through words. it’s just so weird as a feeling.
Especially now that  I barely have time to write, it feels like an escape.
I don’t want this blog to be an additional source of anxiety. I want it to take away my anxiety along with other people’s anxiety.
      I want my writings to mirror my personality. I hate fake people and I hate acting fake. I want to be me with my good and my bad. I want to be extremely explicit and share my unfiltered thoughts without feeling any kind of restrictions. I want my readers to know who I am. I don’t want to walk in the street with people pointing at me as if I am not the same person.
I genuinely don’t want Randa from RandaPerceivesBlog to be different from Randa the person or Randa the teacher OR Randa who loves art and music and journaling. I want all the sides of my personality to blend together to create something: human.
      If you have any small talent in whatever field: PLEASE invest in it and don’t let it go to waste.
Please do your best because you deserve recognition. Believe that baby steps are nothing but the start to a very successful journey. The ones you and I look up to started the same way WE started. It took them time. It will take us time. Effort and sacrifices and a lot of moment where we would feel like giving up on everything because it’s too hard. It will get dark. Trust me it will. You will question yourself but let that contribute to the evolution and don’t let it stop the entire thing. Don’t let hardships put you down. And never expect to get to the top in no time.
      Even if you don’t get anywhere according to your own expectations. Look at where you started. Go back to day 1. No. to day 0. The day you first had the idea. Remember how conflicted you were. How big the idea sounded and how scary it was. And look at yourself now. I can guarantee that if you don’t feel any progress. There is progress. Just work hard and don’t be greedy. Good things take a lot of time, blood, sweat and tears. No matter what field it is. You’ll suffer before you get there.
Make your visions worth the pain and get it started!! I will pray for you with all my heart.

      So yeah guys!! That makes it for today’s post. I hope it added something to your day no matter what you’re going through. Remember that life itself is temporary, let alone problems or hardships. Enjoy everything while it lasts and learn from bad experiences and grow bolder. I send you a lot of love.
Until next time, stay hydrated and love yourself!
See you in the next one!! Ba-bye!!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

24 Lessons in 24 Years 💛

"Nevertheless,..." is the reason why I am single by choice … (a kinda deep analysis)

Ramadan Routine [Quarantine Edition]